Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: WalMart 2 packs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dion mentioned yesterday that the Spawn WalMart 2 packs will most likely be sold through the CC after several months at WalMart. This is good news to me! To anyone I contacted regarding these, don't bother picking one up for me... I'll just wait for the CC.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna head out today to see if my wallymart has them yet.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    These figures are too damn good for everyone not to get a shot at getting them. I think offering them thru the CC is a class thing to do. They're available to more people and they still retain the air of an 'exclusive'.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool, I'll pick up a boxed set to keep in the box if thats the case.

    Other than Santa Spawn and Halloween Spawn, did they make any of the others over?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't think so, just new packaging art for them I think....

    I need a masked Halloween Spawn...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2004 10:26 PM: Message edited by: The Cheshire Cat ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    NYC really blows, no freakin Wal-Marts! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It does [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •